- A multidisciplinary team providing expert Respiratory advice and treatment to people 18 and over who have a Leeds GP.
- Chapeltown Health Centre Spencer Place Leeds, LS7 4BB
- 0113 843 4200
The Community Respiratory Team is a multidisciplinary team providing expert respiratory advice and treatment to improve outcome measures for people across the Leeds health and social care economy.
- Supported Early Discharge Scheme
- Chronic Disease Management
- Community based Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Specialist follow up from Hospital post discharge
- Community follow up for patients commencing oxygen therapy
- Admission Avoidance
The service is available for patients 18 and over who have a Leeds GP. Referrals by GP or other healthcare professional. If you are already known to the team you can contact them directly and make a self-referral.