Organisations with a Green Tick have been checked and vetted for your peace of mind.
Any organisation that offers a service in the home or garden must have a Green Tick before we can list them.
– Valid Public Liability Insurance
– A County Court Judgement Check
– A Complaints History Check against Trading Standards complaints database
– Personal Care Providers must also be registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
– Health and Care Professionals must be registered with the relevant regulatory body, e.g. General Optical Council, Health and Care Professions Council etc.
– Tradespeople must also be registered with relevant mandatory regulatory bodies for gas and electrical services, and ensure that their business stationary complies with the Companies Act 2006 and Regulations made there under.
Note: Green Tick providers who sub-contract agree to accept responsibility for the actions taken by sub contractors and their employees.
A Green Tick is not a recommendation by Care & Repair Leeds or Leeds City Council.
Important note: Leeds City Council and Care & Repair Leeds cannot recommend any organisations and are not responsible for how the organisations listed deliver a service. Those using the service are advised to refer to the Guide to Buying Services and Support.
Download a Green Tick Directory by Postcode
The Green Tick Directory is a printable guide, containing information on popular Domestic, Personal Care and Trade services.
Click on the map area using the postcode you require. A new blank window will appear which you can minimise and return to the site to continue browsing. The dynamic Green Tick Directory will take around 40 seconds to be created and include up-to-date information for 17 service areas. If you would like something more personal, create a My Directory.