In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following privacy statement:
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Authorised employees within Care & Repair Leeds on a need to know basis only use any information collected from this website and any other written or verbal communications we have with our individual clients. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our customers. Parliament has created specific offences for unauthorised actions against computer systems and data. We will investigate any such actions with a view to prosecuting and/or taking civil proceedings to recover damages against those responsible.
We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your email address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by Care & Repair Leeds will only be in connection with the provision of agreed products and services.
Collection of information
We may collect the following information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form.
- Your name
- Your contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, ethnicity, age range and gender
- Information relating to your business for the sole purpose of registering with and being listed in LeedsDirectory
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
Any information we collect from you may be used in the following ways:
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature (the ratings and any feedback you give regarding any service providers will be treated as anonymous. Where appropriate, this information may be relayed to the service providers in question to help improve their service, this will also be done anonymously)
- To send periodic emails (the email address you provide may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to the services we offer. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email)
This website uses Google Anayltics to help us to see how people are using this website. To do this, Google Analytics stores a small text file on your computer, known as a ‘Cookie’.
No information that can be used to persoanlly identify you is stored without your explicit consent. If we need any information from you, we will ask for it at the time.
The anonymous information collected this way is aggregated to provide statistics which can help us to improve the service we provide to you. For example, we are able to see which services are searched for in the ‘Quick Search’ bar at the bottom of each page. We can then see where the demand is for services and concentrate on getting more providers in those areas.
For more information about how Google Analytics uses these cookies please visit Cookies & Google Analytics on Google Developer.
Google Analytics Cookies used: _utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz
In addition to these cookies, we also use ‘session’ cookies to help optimise the site for your use.
e.g. When you search for a service in a particular area, we temporarily store this on your computer so that you don’t have to keep selecting the area of Leeds you want to search.
A cookie is also stored when you log in to the website so you don’t have to re-log in when you visit each page.
These ‘session’ cookies are automatically deleted after an hour or when you close your browser (whichever is sooner).
We also store a cookie to indicate that you have read this policy. We store this for one calendar month to prevent the pop up appearing each time you visit the site.
Session Cookies used : ASP.NET _SessionID, .ASPXAUTH, wsjnudge_http:_/www_leedsdirectory.org/About_Privacy.aspx
Do we Disclose Information to Outside Parties?
No. Our records and that of our clients are regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any outside party. This does not include any trusted third party that assists us in operating the website, conducting our business or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. In addition we may release your information to the appropriate authorities if required to do so.
Requests for Information
You have the right to request sight of, and copies of any and all your records we keep, on the provision that we are given reasonable notice of such a request. You are requested to retain copies of any literature issued in relation to the provision of our services.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over the other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
If there are any questions regarding this policy you may contact us using any of the methods found on our Contact Page on this website.
Changes to our Privacy Statement
If we decide to change our Privacy Statement, we will post these changes on this page, and update the modification date below.